Experience expert consulting on the migration of infrastructure and all applications to the cloud:
- Veeam Cloud Connect- Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy for Veeam customers to extend their backup infrastructure to the cloud. Veeam Cloud Connect also makes it easy for service providers to offer hosted backup repositories or complete backup services with Veeam.
- Managed Mail- Email is critical to the core of most businesses. Availability, security, and mobility are key to the success of any email system. Our managed mail service is backed by Exchange Online. We enhance this service by guaranteeing availability for sending and receiving messages, even if the Exchange Online service is offline. Bottomless archiving, content filtering, threat protection, and secure messaging are just a few of the add-ins available to a mail service that is already stellar by default.
- KeepSafe Backups- KeepSafe backups are agent-based backups that send your data securely to the cloud. This can be used as a primary backup source for SMBs, or this can be used as a secondary backup, ensuring an offsite copy is always available. In recommending the 3-2-1 backup rule, this is a cost-effective way to keep one copy offsite.
2. Store the copies in 2 local locations.
3. Send 1 backup offsite.
- AuthAnvil Hosted Two-Factor- With AuthAnvil Two-Factor authentication, each user can sign in securely and conveniently whether in the office or working remotely. Your systems are kept secure and all activity is traced in an irrefutable audit log so you know only the right people are getting in. With AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth, companies gain the assurance that staff can safely work remotely on virtually any device. Instead of a standing password, employees use two factors of authentication. Employees input their personally selected 4-8 digit PIN, and then an 8 digit password generated from an app on the employees smartphone. In a nutshell, each employee has to give two factors of identification, before gaining access information.